Leading with Ethics and Compliance
‘previously published as Compliance and Business Ethics‘
Why Choose this Course?
Business success today is not just about profit and Returns on Investment. Ethical principles now provide the foundations for various modern concepts for work, business and organisations, which broaden individual and corporate priorities far beyond traditional business aims of profit and shareholder enrichment. Ethical factors are also a significant influence on institutions and public sector organisations, for whom the traditional priorities of service quality and cost management must now increasingly take account of these same ethical considerations affecting the commercial and corporate world.
Also, due to the increasing number of regulations and need for operational transparency, organizations are increasingly adopting the use of consolidated and harmonized sets of compliance controls. This approach is used to ensure that all necessary governance requirements can be met without the unnecessary duplication of effort and activity from resources.
This course will feature:
- The vital impact of ethical management and leadership
- Improved employee performance and retention
- The concept of the ‘triple bottom line’
- The responsibilities of corporate governance and social enterprise
- The Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Show the benefits of ethical leadership
- Demonstrate the ethical leader in action
- Understand the importance of ethical leadership to personal well-being and team performance
- Determine the benefits to the organization
- Undertake Corporate Governance and Compliance issues
Who is this Course for?
This course is applicable to any person actively involved or contemplating leadership responsibilities at any level within their organisation.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operation Managers/Process Managers
- Middle Managers, Compliance Professionals & Executives
- Ethics & Compliance Officers
- Strategic Planners
- Contract Professionals and Project Coordinators
- Purchasing Professionals and Procurement Officers
The Course Content
Courage and Leadership
- Courage & self-knowledge
- Behaviour, values and beliefs
- Leadership styles
- Limiting thoughts & behaviours
- Turning ideas into action
- Putting yourself on the line
Displaying Ethical Leadership Behaviours
- Emotions & emotional intelligence
- Building rapport
- Affective contagion
- Developing others as leaders
- Influence, authority & power
- Building trust within and beyond the team
- Ethical business and ethical investment
- Examples of unethical behaviours, activities, policies, etc.
- Ethics and public opinion
- Different personalities see ethical organisations in different ways
- Organisational outcomes and benefits from ethical leadership
- Stakeholders and ethical organisations
The Challenges of Ethical Leadership & Compliance
- Dealing with ethical dilemmas
- Ethics and leadership
- Guide to ethical decision-making
- Benchmarking best practice
- Compliance integrity check-up
- The Baldrige Award – Performance Excellence
Compliance, Governance & Social Responsibilities
- The benefits to individual and organisation success
- Employing governance systems
- Going beyond mandated performance levels
- Resources for activities that relate to corporate citizenship
- Employees support of professional and community organisations
- Corporate citizenship and organisational image
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami atau Isi Form Request (Klik disini).
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Trainingdengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.